Paysafecard is a prepaid card that enables you to play poker online for real money without ever disclosing any of your personal banking information. This is the most secure method we have found for playing poker online. The card can be purchased at many retail locations around the world, and poker players in some areas will also be able to purchase the card online.
What are the Best HoldEm Poker Sites that Accept Paysafecard?
This is a quick and easy payment method that has become very popular among the online poker community. Almost all major poker sites accept this deposit method. This gives you the option to choose the best bonuses and the best overall sites to play at when you are choosing to deposit. You can also choose to play at multiple sites and take advantage of the welcome bonuses offered.
Can Texas HoldEm Players in the US Deposit with Paysafecard?
Paysafecard is available in the United States, but it is not widely available. The lack of availability makes this an undesirable method for deposits for US players. Players from the US have limited banking options, but the best choices remain Moneygram, Western Union, and Global Prepaid Debit Cards.
What are the Advantages of Depositing with Paysafecard?
There are so many advantages of depositing with this method that it is hard to list them all. I will list a few of the greatest advantages of choosing this funding option over the other options available.
- Most Secure Method – You will not need to set up an account or use your personal banking information anywhere online to use this method. No one will ever be able to see your banking information when using this card.
- Quick and Easy – Once you enter your PIN number for the card you have purchased, your funds will be immediately credited to your account so that you can begin playing.
- Widely Available – This card is sold at over 350,000 retail locations around the world.
- Cash Outs – You will be able to cash out your winnings back to your Paysafecard. You can use the card to make purchases online or you go to an ATM and withdraw the money.
What are the Disadvantages of Depositing with Paysafecard?
We definitely found more advantages than disadvantages when we researched this funding method. Below you will see the small list that we found:
- Limited Availability to US Players – The availability to US players is so slim that this cannot be considered a real option for funding online poker accounts.
- Must Purchase at Retail Location – Many poker players choose to deposit while sitting in front of the computer. No one wants to leave the comfort of their home to drive to a retail location to purchase a card in order to fund a poker account.
- Fees – You will not be charged a monthly fee to use this card, but if you leave the balance on your card for over 12 months then you will be charged a $2 fee monthly after that.
How Does Paysafecard Work?
It is actually a very simple process to begin funding your poker account with this method. You will begin by purchasing a card. You can find a list of retailers at www.paysafecard.com/en-gb/buy/find-sales-outlets/. Once you have purchased the card, go to the Cashier section of the poker site you would like to deposit at. Enter the amount you would like to deposit. You will then be prompted to enter the PIN number from the Paysafecard. It is that simple. Your deposit will be credited instantly, and you will be ready to play.
Why Should I Deposit at Online Poker Rooms with Paysafecard?
This deposit option is easy to use, and it adds security to your online poker play. Regardless of how careful online sites are, you risk the chance of a third party gaining your personal checking account number or credit card number every time you enter it online. This method gives players the opportunity to play poker online without ever disclosing personal banking information online. This added security will give you peace of mind.
The company was launched in 2000 as a prepaid payment solution for online consumers. It was developed in Austria and by 2001, it had spread to Germany. It became very popular in these areas and by 2006, the card was widely available in many countries.
The year 2009 was a big turning point for the company. This is the year that the company obtained a Mastercard license. This opened up many new opportunities to expand into more markets.
It took five years, but finally in 2014 paysafecard started offering a prepaid Mastercard to members. This enabled users to access their balance much quicker. This was a great solution for online poker players because they could not only deposit with this method, but they could also cash out their winnings to their account and be able to spend the money instantly wherever Mastercard is accepted.
The company continues to grow, and it is introduced in more countries almost every year. It is becoming a global payment solution for many individuals and companies alike. It is an attractive payment solution due to the minimal fees involved.