In order to draw attention to a significant software update, BetOnline Poker is offering players a reload bonus of up to $2,500 for the rest of July.
On Monday, BetOnline Poker made significant changes to the site´s software, added new games and introduced a couple of new promotions. Despite the site being a massively popular US-friendly destination for online poker players, BetOnline Poker is promoting the changes with a July reload bonus of up to $2,500.
The reload bonus has a much different structure than the first deposit BetOnline Poker bonus. It is not a “match” bonus per se, and is cleared incrementally rather than as specific milestones are reached. Furthermore, the currency used to clear the July reload bonus is also new – “Comp Points” replacing the old “POP Points” system ahead of a new VIP player reward program still to be announced.
The BetOnline Poker Reload Bonus for July
The amount of the reload bonus depends on how much a player deposits into their account between now and the end of July (only the first deposit counts towards the bonus). Players have to use specific BetOnline Poker bonus codes when making their deposits in order to qualify for the bonus, and there is a new email address players must write to in order to get the bonus activated. The bonuses and codes are:
- For a $50 BetOnline Poker reload bonus, deposit between $50 and $99 using the promotional code “NEWBOL1”.
- If you deposit between $100 and $249 using the bonus code “NEWBOL2”, you will qualify for a $100 reload bonus.
- To get a reload bonus of $250, deposit between $250 and $399 using the BetOnline bonus code “NEWBOL3”.
- Players who deposit between $400 and $749 with the bonus code “NEWBOL4” will be eligible for a $400 reload bonus.
- If you deposit between $750 and $999, you will be eligible for a $750 reload bonus when using the code “NEWBOL5”.
- To get a $1,000 reload bonus, deposit between $1,000 and $2,499 using the BetOnline Poker bonus code “NEWBOL6”.
- For the maximum $2,500 BetOnline Poker reload bonus, you will need to deposit $2,500 or more using the bonus code “NEWBOL7”.
To activate the bonus, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the bonus code as the subject of your email and your username in the body of the email. The bonus should be activated within twenty-four hours and it will be released in increments of $5.00 every time you earn 1,500 Comp Points for contributing to the rake deducted from cash games or for paying a fee to enter a BetOnline Poker tournament. You have sixty days to clear as much of the bonus as you can.
Software Update and More News from BetOnline Poker
The software update that took place on Monday has given the site a new feel. Smoother graphics, a bigger choice of customizable options and the facility to upload your own avatar have enhanced the playing experience at BetOnline Poker. There are also three new cash games – Stud Poker, Americana Poker and 32 Card Draw – and anonymous tables at selected games and stake levels.
New stake levels have been introduced at the NL Hold´em and PL Omaha cash tables to help players better manage their bankrolls, and the range of Sit & Go opportunities has been expanded to coincide with a change in the Sit & Go leaderboard promotion from monthly to weekly. There is also a new “Cash Challenge” rake race that runs until the end of the month.
Two $10,000 freeroll tournaments have been scheduled for July 24th and July 31st to reward players who finish at the final table in any of BetOnline Poker´s $5K or $3K midweek guaranteed tournaments, and players who make a deposit before the end of the month into their BetOnline Poker accounts will also receive a ticket into a Step 4 Sit & Go qualifier for the site´s $50,000 guaranteed end-of-month tournament on July 31st.